We have been engaged in the industrial design since 1997. The limits are a playground for us, the technical obstacles and demandingness are our challenges. We have given shape and aesthetic value to hundreds of different things. Many complicated and technically demanding products have achieved commercial success all over the world also due to our work.
The collaboration – the teamwork collaboration across your company. We work closely with every client because personal negotiation is a must. The result then fits in perfectly with the client’s needs and production processes and therefore the product stands out in the market.
A feature – a technical and visual feature. We can process a technological unit and combine the details into an aesthetic composition. We will highlight the product against the competition – the designer playes an important role in product marketing.
The empathy – we comprehend and understand your corporate culture. The product is not an individual’s diction, it fits in your company language.
A solution – we minimize the production costs through the knowledge of craft and materials using your technical and technological capabilities or requirements.
Success – the international and commercial success. We do not make exhibition concepts of one piece and you will not find us in galleries. Millions of households, thousands of companies and specialist workplaces around the world use products designed by us.
Founder, Chief Designer, Executive
Head of the Industrial Design Studio D1 at the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design in Prague.
Since childhood, I’ve been remodelling things around me so that I would like them. That’s what I’ve been doing here at Divan until now, together with people who are like me, for people who want it. Besides, I teach other people at the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design in Prague.
Ludmil Slavov, Lukáš Řípa, Martin Beinhauer
I have been helping to ensure running and servicing of the studio since 2005. I like the creative environment and it is important to me what people I work with. For me, Divan is “a matter of the heart”. My passion is music, dance and the pearl of the Caribbean.
My name is Vojtěch Linhart and I am not related to the designer Ivan Linhart. I have been working in Divan since I left school and I have been dealing with 3D. Ivan and I make it up, I model it and I also do 3D printing. Lukin and I like Dalibor Janda and our Janinka??? She’s the one from the Laura band! 🙂
Visual styles, graphical user interfaces, covers, icons, manuals, catalogues, retouching, stickers, roll-ups, flyers, labels, etc.
Filip Streit – USSPA, EFG, ATEH, HERBADENT, PATRON, BTL, KORUNNÍ, KOFOLA, ROSTEX, MEDIN, LD SEATING, HERKULES, PROFIL NÁBYTEK, LINET, 2N, SPOKAR
Dita Krouželová – HERBADENT, TSE, EFG, SLOVENSKÉ PRAMENĚ A ŽRIEDLÁ, GUMOTEX
Kristina Bruncková – TSE, SLOVENSKÉ PRAMENĚ A ŽRIEDLÁ
Lenka Stodůlková – SLOVENSKÉ PRAMENĚ A ŽRIEDLÁ, SPYRON, HERKULES, DDL
Jakub Hájek – ALPA, KOH-I-NOOR, SPOKAR, DOBRÁ VODA, LINET, ČSOB
Henrieta Nezpěváková – PROFIL NÁBYTEK, ALPA, LINET, DOBRÁ VODA, CHEIRÓN, ČSOB
1. The Knowledge – Our advantage is the ability to be in the picture. We want to get to know you well as a client and also the specifics of the industry or market in which you operate. We will absorb as much as possible context and information on your line of business, the product demandingness and the technology of production.
2. An Analysis – We will penetrate the context, analyze competing products and define the nature of the product, the market and marketing by a detailed research. This will define the barriers for complete order processing.
3. The Outlines – Everything starts with a strategic reflection on the final shape. The product must excel and differ both aesthetically and technically. We seek new outlines on which we continue to build.
4. Added Value – We will improve the product from the functional and user point of view. We strive to streamline the production and improve the technology and we always focus on maximizing your existing production capabilities.
5. The Concept – By sketching the concepts, we materialize the basic ideas and visions that show and describe the main features and the added value. We further visualize and present the best concept and its variants.
6. The Decision – After joint consultation, we will incorporate your comments and you will decide on any pertinent changes or the direction of the future development.
7. Elaboration – Together with your design engineers, we will finalize the shape and the technical design and a prototype of the product will be created. The final version of the design will be fully graspable at this point.
8. Finalization – Details, colours and graphics are tuned and the final approval is in progress. We help with the transfer of the final product into the production process in cooperation with the design engineers.
9. Success – The product enters the market and, thanks to its expression and recognizable design, successfully faces the competition. We participate in promotion, eventually prepare the design of the product exhibition.